Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Funny things Kristina says and does

Took my phone in the middle of the night when I started to take it back from her she protested no I want to call this person. She didn't even remember the number she dialed she wanted to talk to a random stranger and introduce herself as "loopy" and then asked the stranger's name "Hi, my nAme's loopy. What's yours?"

She bumps her head on my shoulders playfully

Laughs adorably when we play kids games and read kids books

I love the way she smiles at me when she is enjoying something. I remember that same look on our second date when we danced as we listened to the beach boys live. 

6/10/13 she says we would still kiss, cuddle even if we got divorced. She would hope I stayed single and would fight off other girls. 

6/11/13 she dried her bum off under the hand dryer at the provo rec center

6/14/13 Yesterday she had me pee into a water bottle in the gym at work. It was safe because no one was around. It was hilarious and adventurous.

6/15/13 Beats on her chest like Tarzan.

When I was mad at her at Kim and Ned's house, she swam in the pool underneath me and blew bubbles so they went up my swimsuit.

6/17/13 Doesn't like it when I pick my boogers, but picks my boogers for me.

6/18/13 Used my Facebook account to create the following status: "This might sound crazy to all of you but "I love eating cucumbers for breakfast"!!! I eat them all the time without dipping them in anything. They are my dessert! Tasty Tasty!!!!"

I logged into her account and commented: "That doesn't sound crazy at all sweetheart! Make sure to save me some :):):)
"
6/19/14 When she uses the bathroom in the middle of the night, she comes back loopy and playful.

Hates it when I pick my nose, yet she loves to extract my boogers for me. She lets me pick my nose if the boogers are out of her reach.

6/21/13 When we ate dinner at Biaggi's (at the Gateway), she asked one of the servers where he was from because he was good looking. He awkwardly accepted the compliment. She was embarrassed for s asking her question wrong.  I teased her for the rest of the night for hitting on another man I'm front of her husband. We chuckled every time that guy passed by.

Laughed at the way I talk with my retainer in my mouth, and it gave me a chance to laugh at myself.

When I take Nyquil, she says it Nyqs me out.

When she met me at work, she yelled for me multiple times into the men's restroom. one of the guys in there said "There's no Kevin. please don't yell into the men's restroom." (Kristina was confused because I had texted her that I was using the bathroom, but she didn't knew I had already gone back to my desk).

6/27/13 Memorized an adorable Shel Silverstein poem from her childhood:

I made myself a softball
As perfect as could be.
I thought I'd keep it as a pet
and let it sleep with me.

I made it some pajamas
and a pillow for its head.

Then last night it ran away,
But first it wet the bed.

6/29/13 rolled  a jug of cold water on top of her body to cool off.

6/29/13 The phone rang right before she went into the shower. She exclaimed "Jeez, can't a girl get naked?"

7/9/13 makes an adorable rabbit face. Licks me like she's a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment